Welcome!

My Photo
I'm a chubby chick who recently turned 40... and I'm tired of being fat and miserable! Come along and share my journey to lose 200 pounds and gain a healthier and happier me by simply taking it one day at a time and doing the best that I can each day!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ho-Ho-Oh No! lol

Photobucket

Here it is... only 2 days since Christmas... and even Santa is dieting. Those reindeer better run! lol

Actually... I haven't started my "diet" full-force yet. I'm kind of cruising through the rest of the year and just trying to cut back on everything, and I intend to get totally back on track after New Year's. I've joined Shannon's Easter Challenge, and the first weigh-in is scheduled for Dec. 31st. I'm hoping that this challenge will keep me motivated... and accountable. I have high hopes for 2008, as I'm sure we all do. And my first official goal is to lose 15 pounds by the end of the Easter Challenge.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It's been kind of quiet here in Blogland, and I've missed all of you. We've all been busy, but I'm looking forward to things getting back to "normal." I'm going to do a lot of soul-searching over the next few days, and I'm going to decide exactly what my fitness goals for 2008 are, and work out a plan to accomplish them. I'll post about it sometime before the end of the year. (By the way... what are your fitness goals for 2008?)

One more thing... I recently won a prize from Diana the Scale Junkie, and I received it the day before Christmas. Thanks, Diana!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

11 comments:

Sonya said...

lol...cute cartoon!

I am trying really hard to get back on track today. I ordered a salad with some protein from the kitchen here at work. I've been drinking water and stuff...but still one little white powder donut got in my mouth with some jelly bellies! gur...

There is junk food everywhere here at work!!!!

I also am joining Shannon's challenge. I really need it.

Shannon said...

Hahaha! I love that comic! So glad you are joining in on my challenge!

honib1 said...

uhmm is moving my fat ass a fitness goal??? here is too a happy and healthy 2008 !!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chubby!

Don't know if you remember me, but I've been commenting on your blog for a while now, and reading it since you started!

I hope things are looking up for you these days. It seems like things have been great since you got back on track last week! 10 lbs in a week! That's fantastic.

Just wanted to check in, and tell you that you're doing great and to keep it up.

Be Well
Cat
http://cats--meow.blogspot.com/

Lady Vea said...

Hey Chubby Chick, you are always a lovely inspiration, and after my long lazy absence, I hate to say it, but I find comfort in the fact everyone seems to be struggling through the holidays. I didn't think I would, then I did, for a lot of reasons, but knowing that I am not the only one keeps me from beating myself up about it as much and encourages me more to just write it off and get back on track. Happy holidays!

Christine said...

Hi! Glad to hear that you survived Christmas. It's been rough on me. I have never had less self control. I ate so much and my body just hates me for it.

2008 is going to be good. I can feel it. But we do need each other to get thru things. December 31st is my 30th birthday - not sure if I will be weighing in that day with you - but hoping to jump in the following week!

RunningNan said...

This is the time of year that I love because it's always such a great feeling of a fresh start. Goals are my favorite thing to set, knowing that I can actually reach them. Now you have inspired me to write them out on my blog for everyone to keep me accountable!

Heather said...

I won the prize too..just in time for the holiday huh!?!

Good luck with your soul searching, I hope that you find the answers and inspiration you need to keep on going. And i know you will!

A public Diet said...

ha hahaha, that comic is hilarious. I love it. Happy holidays to you and yours.

WeightBGone said...

Happy New Year! May 2008 hold much happiness for you and yours!

Lady T said...

yeah, i'm trying to get back in the swing of things myself.

hope you're doing well and all that jazz...looking forward to our successes in the new year.

i'll be outlining my 2008 fitness plan in the next few days.....

Blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails