Welcome!

My Photo
I'm a chubby chick who recently turned 40... and I'm tired of being fat and miserable! Come along and share my journey to lose 200 pounds and gain a healthier and happier me by simply taking it one day at a time and doing the best that I can each day!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 3 - Biggest Loser Pics

Wow! I just came across this article that features "before and after" pics of Biggest Loser contestants. These pics are amazing! You have got to check them out!

Tonight is the season finale. I can't wait! I'm rooting for Isabeau.

On another note, today is the third day in a row that I've been "on track." Woo hoo!

And I've received an award from one of my blog buddies. I'll post about it tomorrow. :)

I hope you've all had a great day! I hope to catch up with everyone's blogs either tonight or tomorrow morning.

(((((Blog Buddies)))))

7 comments:

Heather said...

I am very excited for BL as well! Im not sure who I want to win, Im not crazy about most of the girls. I guess I will root for bill!

Chubby Chick said...

Heather, I like Bill, too! His work ethic is beyond compare! I'd be happy if he won, or even Hollie. I'm not really in to Julie, though. She kind of gets on my nerves. hehe

dede blunt said...

I will be watching the show with interest too but being on the west coast I have to wait 3 more hours than my friends out east.
Good luck and God's blessings with your weight loss goals. I know you can reach your goal.

Scale Junkie said...

Those photos are great! I'm really looking forward to the show tonight. I like all of the finalists and they are all winners in my eyes. So many people have said they don't like Julie but I have so much respect for her, she has done phenomenal losing weight with PCOS and other medical issues that make it harder to lose.

dede blunt said...

I have great respect for all of them. One day at a time. Keep up the good work.

Shannon said...

Congrats on your 3 days on track!!!!! You are doing amazing :)

Thank you for sharing the link for BL pics!!!!! And congrats on your award, I can't wait to see what it is for!!

Sonya said...

Congrats to you on three days in a row!!!! That is so awesome!!!!

I've seen those photos before. I agree, some of them are amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails