Welcome!

My Photo
I'm a chubby chick who recently turned 40... and I'm tired of being fat and miserable! Come along and share my journey to lose 200 pounds and gain a healthier and happier me by simply taking it one day at a time and doing the best that I can each day!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Day 109, 110 - What An Inspiration!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ladies and gents, if you are not a regular reader of Ex-fat girl's blog, you have GOT to visit ASAP! She has lost 100 pounds in the past 8 months and has gone from 400 lbs. to 300 lbs.! What an amazing accomplishment!!! I'm sure she'll reach her goal, and I look forward to reading about and seeing her continued success. (Yes... she has progress pics... and they are AWESOME!!!)

Congratulations, Ex-fat girl! You are truly an inspiration to all of us! :)

3 comments:

Lady Vea said...

Thanks for linking! Hope you're doing well.

Weigh to go..lets see said...

wow, I will have to check out her blog, thats great!!! Thanks for the comment on my page...I appricated that!!! BTW I am a regular reader :)

exfatgirl said...

Wow, thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails